South Witham Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment.
We inspire learning and raise standards in a happy, caring and stimulating environment.
At South Witham we aim to :
- value each child as an individual within the school
- use a variety of teaching strategies and resources effectively and creatively, encouraging each child to achieve and attain the highest possible standards, in relation to their age and ability
- ensure all pupils experience a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum where learning is purposeful and fun
- encourage spiritual and moral values
- recognise that all children share the same rights and encourage everyone (children and adults) to have an understanding of their own responsibilities and obligations
- demonstrate and foster respect for ourselves and others within the school and global community
- promote a positive attitude to life-long learning, whilst nurturing the development of self-esteem and independence
- foster a good relationship between home, school and the wider community and strongly encourage parental involvement in the education of our children.