Please listen to the story 'Duffy's lucky escape'. This is a true story about the problems of plastic in our oceans. Listen carefully because once you have finished listening to the story I would like you to answer these questions:
1. Who was the story about? What was their name?
2. How did Duffy get to a different place?
3. Duffy thought she was chasing colourful fish and jellyfish but what was she actually chasing?
4. Name three effects it had on Duffy after eating.
5. Where did Duffy have to go?
6. How did Duffy get better?
7. How did the rubbish get into the sea?
Reception - I would like you to discuss these answers.
Year ones - I would like you to write the answers down in your books.
As world book day is coming up, for phonics today I would like you to focus on reading. You could choose your favourite story from your bookshelf or read along with stories on the website below.