Write your review on lined paper and split it into five sections, like below.
Aim for each section to be at least three sentences long.
- Give the title of the book and the author's name.
2. The plot
- Write a summary of what happened in the story (but don't give too much away!).
3. The characters
- Give an outline of the characters in the book - what are they like?
4. My opinion
- Explain why you liked the book, with reasons. Include highlights and favourite sections.
5. Star rating
- How many stars would you give the story and why?
(1 = I would not recommend, 5 = It was amazing!)