We inspire learning and raise standards in a happy, caring and stimulating environment.
At South Witham we aim to :
- value each child as an individual within the school
- use a variety of teaching strategies and resources effectively and creatively, encouraging each child to achieve and attain the highest possible standards, in relation to their age and ability
- ensure all pupils experience a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum where learning is purposeful and fun
- encourage spiritual and moral values
- recognise that all children share the same rights and encourage everyone (children and adults) to have an understanding of their own responsibilities and obligations
- demonstrate and foster respect for ourselves and others within the school and global community
- promote a positive attitude to life-long learning, whilst nurturing the development of self-esteem and independence
- foster a good relationship between home, school and the wider community and strongly encourage parental involvement in the education of our children.